Students may petition to waive a rule or policy by submitting a Petition form, available at
Gallatin’s  Office of Academic Advising or Office of Student Services. Petitions are reviewed in the Dean’s Office. In any case in which a student wishes to appeal a petition decision, he or she may provide further information and request reconsideration of the decision in a letter of appeal to the Associate Dean.