The Gallatin Review is Now Accepting Submissions!
The Gallatin Review, an annual journal of student poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art, is edited by students under faculty supervision. Each year, awards are given to outstanding published works. The book is published during the spring semester, with a reading by writers and an exhibit of the art published in the new volume.
- Prose (fiction and non-fiction) - Maximum 2 submissions per author, in .doc/docx format
- Poetry - Maximum 4 poems per author, in .doc/docx format
- Visual Art - Maximum 6 images; 300 dpi or higher
- One student may submit more than one genre; however, simultaneous submissions (i.e., when an author submits the same piece to more than one journal for consideration) is strongly discouraged.
- Please format your documents according to the guidelines above. Please also include a cover sheet with your name and contact information. Do not include any indication of your identity on the texts or images themselves.
- Each submission must be sent as a separate file.
- All files should be labeled as follows: firstname_lastname_numberofsubmission.filetype
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "GR36 submission in [GENRE]"
Example: GR36 submission in [VISUAL ART] or [PROSE] or [POETRY]
- Please include the titles of each of your submissions in the body of your email.
December 4, 2020
Email Corinne Butta at email@example.com