Prose (fiction and non-fiction) - Maximum 2 submissions per author, in .doc/docx format
Poetry - Maximum 4 poems per author, in .doc/docx format
Visual Art - Maximum 6 images; 300 dpi or higher
1. Each submission must be sent as a separate file.
2. All files should be labeled as follows: firstname_lastname_numberofsubmission.filetype
3. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "GR34 submission in [GENRE]"
Example: GR34 submission in [VISUAL ART] or [PROSE] or [POETRY]
4. Please include the titles of each of you submissions in the body of your email.
5. One student may submit more than one genre; however, simultaneous submissions (i.e., when an
author submits the same piece to more than one journal for consideration) is strongly discouraged.
6. DEADLINE: December 3, 2018
Email Rebecca Enright-Schur at email@example.com
The Gallatin Review, an annual journal of student poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art, is edited by students under faculty supervision. Each year, awards are given to outstanding published works. The book is published during the spring semester, with a reading by writers and an exhibit of the art published in the new volume.