Capacity: 30 people
The Rehearsal Studio is equipped with an audiovisual system, sprung-wood floor, full-height mirrors, dance barres, rehearsal furniture, and curtains.
The Rehearsal Studio is suitable for dance rehearsals and other rehearsals requiring open space.
Consult the Rehearsal Studio Guidelines diagram, located directly outside of the studio and inside on the left wall to see how the room should be kept.
1. Please do not enter the Rehearsal Studio before the reservation start time; please do not stay in the Rehearsal Studio past the end of the reservation.
2. Street shoes are not permitted in the Rehearsal Studio.
3. The following materials are not permitted the Rehearsal Studio: open flames, glitter, painting and drawing materials, moisturizers and skin creams. If you have questions about materials you’d like to bring into the room, please contact the 4th-floor reception desk.
4. Food and beverages, with the exception of water bottles, are not permitted in the Rehearsal Studio.
5. Do not leave personal items in the Rehearsal Studio.
6. Do not remove any furniture from the Rehearsal Studio.
7. Report all issues (condition or room or furniture, technology or lighting problems, etc.) to the reception desk on the 4th floor immediately.
8. The Rehearsal Studio must be left in a clean and orderly condition at end of the reservation time, with lights and audio visual equipment turned off. The Rehearsal Studio should be reconfigured to conform with the Rehearsal Studio Guidelines diagram, which is located directly outside of the studio and inside on the left wall for reference.