Forbes magazine has released the names of its prestigious annual “30 Under 30” list, which encompasses 20 industries and highlights 600 of the brightest young entrepreneurs, innovators, and game changers selected from over 15,000 nominations. Ten Gallatin alumni, students, and former students were named to this year’s list.
Gallatin alumni on the list include:
- Sophia Dominguez (BA '13), Co-founder of SVRF - Media
- Maximilien R. Fortgang (BA '13) and Graham M. Fortgang (BA), Co-founders of MatchaBar - Food & Drink
- Amanda Hymson (BA '10), Agent, United Talent Agency - Hollywood & Entertainment
- Phillip Picardi (BA '12), Digital Editorial Director, Teen Vogue & Allure - Media
- Madeline Sayet (TSOA '10, GAL '12), Director - Hollywood & Entertainment
- Nina Yiamsamatha (BA '10), Product Marketing Manager, Instagram - Marketing & Advertising
As well as current student:
- Karlie Kloss, Founder, Kode with Klossy - Arts & Style
and former Gallatin students, including:
- Miriam Brafman, Founder, Packlane - Manufacturing & Industry
- Vivian Brodie, Specialist at Christie's - Arts & Style
In all, NYU had 22 alumni, students, and former students named to the prestigious list.
Congrats to all!
Correction: An earlier version of this article omitted including Madeline Sayet's name. We apologize for the error.